Our EstatePlanner Documents Organizer

Our EstatePlanner Documents Organizer
The EstatePlanner is a comprehensive estate planning and documents organizer system.This useful financial tool is the easy and efficient solution to enable your heirs to quickly locate all your important legal documents and information, and to settle your estate quickly and inexpensively. It consists of 150 pages of tabbed forms, planning checklists, and estate planning information, all housed in a deluxe 3-ring binder. It comes with an instructional CD recorded by Mr. Loveridge to help you use it effectively. $79.95 + s/h. For more information, see our posting for November 28, 2008, below. To order, call us at (801) 262-8889, or email us at emarel@comcast.net. Free Bonus when you order The EstatePlanner: Mr. Loveridge's 172-page estate planning course, "How To Avoid Probate, Death Taxes, and Family Civil War!"

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lose big on your FACEBOOK stock purchase? Here's the investment advice your broker SHOULD have given you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GS_pvhcI5c

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Using a Home Health Agency Can Reduce Medical Costs. You're ready to go home from the hospital, but you still need treatment at home. How do you choose a home health agency to help you recover? This web site provided by Medicare can help you compare other patient’s actual experiences with home health agencies, including whether they’d recommend the agency to friends. You’ll find information about Medicare-certified home health agencies, quality of care, and the latest patient survey results. http://www.medicare.gov/homehealthcompare/About/MedicareCoverage.aspx

Friday, May 11, 2012

An Overlooked Use for a Power of Attorney. Going out of town? Need to give someone authority to make medical or other decisions for your minor (or incapacitated) children while you're away? Utah law (UCA 75-5-103) allows a parent or guardian of a minor or incapacitated person to execute a power of attorney and delegate to another person--for a period not to exceed 6 months--any of his powers regarding care, custody or property of the minor child or ward. If you need this document, please contact us; we can take information over the phone (or by mail) and mail or email the completed document to you before you leave.